Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Lost Song - Now in app stores!




Hey guys!

What a neat feeling. The first professional project I ever worked on is out! The interactive children's book "The Lost Song" by Daedalic Entertainment is now in Apple and Windows app stores. I was in charge of background painting and character designing as well as working together with everyone to achieve the right animations and feel of the book. Lots of fun times were had and I really enjoyed working together with Yury Schicker and Karen Agerbo Bennetzen (who also worked on the viral animated short "The Reward").

It has lots of animations, puzzles (natural for Ravensburger) and comes in 5 different languages for all you language savvy people out there! German, English, French, Italian and Spanish. So spread it around, Daedalic makes great stuff and it needs to be heard.

 I'll be posting some artwork I did in it shortly as well as more work in the future as I try to push my work and also expand my markets. You may also see me at some conventions soon. : ) Stay tuned!

Proost,
Amanda

No comments :

Post a Comment